The 2013 Creating the Future conference for educators of young children will be on April 13 and will feature workshops on STEM material, 3D art, outdoor learning, literacy and more!
Register before March 18 for the 2013 Creating the Future conference that will be held at South Piedmont Community College’s Old Charlotte Highway Campus, Building A, in Monroe (map). This conference is designed to help educators of young children.
Topics of the conference include teaching STEM material to preschoolers or Kindergarten students, 3D Art in the Classroom, Help!…My Three-Year-Old Wants an iPad!, lesson planning, How to Identify a Delay or Disability and How You Can Help, and many more!
The featured speaker, Glenda H. Manning, will talk about How To Keep Going When You Cannot Quit. This message is designed to motivate, encourage, and inspire participants to revisit their original desire to teach and nurture children.
How to register online
- Go to www.childcareresourcesinc.org
- Click on the Training Calendar icon under Quick Links on the right hand side of the page.
- Click on the April 2013 tab at the top of the training calendar.
- Click the 2013 Creating the Future Conference.
- Click on Register Now.
- If you have a username and password from previous online registrations, enter it in the appropriate field.
- If you are unsure if you have a username, click Click here to create a new account link.
- If you do not have an account with our online registration system click Click here to create a new account and follow the prompts.
- c. If you have created an account in the past, or one has been created for you, you will receive an error message after attempting to create a new account. If you receive this error message, please contact David Mason at (704) 376-6697 ext. 136 or email@example.com for assistance in obtaining your existing username and password.
- Once you have logged in, you may register yourself for the event by clicking Click to Register.
- Complete the registration form that appears and click Submit Registration.
- If this completes your registration, click Click Here to Check Out Now.
REGISTERING OTHER INDIVIDUALS:
- If you would like to register other individuals, you may do so by adding them to your account.
- To do this, login to your account and click “Click Here to Add Another Registrant to Your Account.”
- Complete all necessary information for the additional person, and click Submit Registration at the bottom of the page.
- Once an individual has been added to your account in this manner they will be registered for the event, and your “shopping card contents” will appear on the screen.
- If you are finished, click Click Here to Checkout Now.
- If you would like to add another individual to your registration, click Register Another Individual for the Same Event. You will then be redirected back to your initial log-in registration page, and may proceed to register another person for this event.
- If the individual you would like to add to your account already has an existing account in the registration system, you will receive an error message. If you receive this error message, please contact David Mason at (704) 376-6697 ext. 136 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.